Floyd Medical Center
We are looking forward to providing your clinical experience at Floyd Medical Center. Below are the steps you need to take before you begin your clinical:
- Register online for your clinical rotation.
- Go to www.floydrotations.com
- Fill out the registration page
- **If your school is not listed, pick Floyd Medical Center**
- You will be provided a check list of all items needed.
- You will need to upload all the required documentation.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your registration and credentialing is complete. You then can go and get your badge made on first floor (basement).
**IF YOU ARE A SHADOWING STUDENT YOU WILL NOT NEED A STUDENT BADGE
You will be notified by an email alert message when your requirements have been fulfilled and you have received approval (please check your spam mail). You will need to go to Floyd’s Security Department to receive your student badge. Security is located on the first floor with the switchboard. If you are unsure of the location, please ask someone at the Guest Relations desk for assistance. The Security Department is open Monday – Friday from 8am to 4pm.
Please make sure you complete all required credentialing prior to beginning any Floyd student experience. For more information regarding student opportunities, please visit www.floyd.org.