Clinical Training Student Support (College Level)
Our Preceptor / Clinical Training Department partners with colleges, universities, clinicians, health care facilities, and communities to support students during their community based clinical training experiences.
What can Blue Ridge AHEC do for you?
- Identify and reserve clinical training opportunities (rotations/clerkships) with health care providers
- Assist with facility credentialing requirements
- Provide low cost housing arrangements
- Coordinate and provide information on community networking / immersion experiences
- Offer job placement listings, career counseling and financial aid and loan payback information
Please contact us today for more information!
Casey Faulkner 706.235.0776 ext.208